Friday, September 18, 2009

Joey 3 Months

Not too much to blog about, Joey is still doing pretty much the same.  Her last weight check on Sept 9 she was 6 lbs (I may have already mentioned that).  She is getting more opinionated daily (I have no idea where she gets that from). 

Desperate times have called for desperate measures.  In hopes of possibly getting her to stop wanting to be held all the time, I bought her a bouncy seat that vibrates (and of course, she hates it).  My next attempt was to buy her a swing (the one Michele loaned us doesn't work).  I decided to get her a portable swing so it could be moved from room to room and also come with us on our trip to Michigan. Hands down the best $60 I ever spent, she loves it!!! Thank God!!

Speaking of trip to Michigan, Joey has been surprisingly cooperative about the whole thing (so far), we are half -way there and she hasn't really fussed or complained too much up to this point (she's sleeping now).

The only real major news is that Joey has been approved for SSI and her payments will start immediately.  Thank you Jesus for looking out for us and thank you to everyone who prayed that we would be able to quickly get the assistance we so desperatly needed.  Just one more thing to prove how God is working miracles in Joey and us.

Enough for now, I wll add to the blog when we arrive in Michigan.  Joey is going to meet her Grandpa for the first time and I am sure they are both really excited (Bruce and I sure are).

Joey's 3 month celebration is Saturday the 19th, so I will be blogging about that as well.

So until the next update.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa that is so awesome Joey was approved so fast! I know just the other day we were talking about that. You, Bruce and Joey truly inspire me! Like I have said the whole time, this happened for a reason and in this many blessings will happen! Be safe and can not wait to see yall when you get home!

    ReplyDelete